Maintenance & Servicing
Avoiding air conditioning breakdowns is a major priority for all our customers. Our experience also tells us that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system.
Cutting back on maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
A planned air conditioning maintenance contract from Lambourne offers a range of benefits.
- All work is carried out by our friendly, in-house, fully qualified maintenance technicians
- Maintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you in advance – and of course we’re happy for you to change the time and date of the visit if necessary.
- We’ll save you money by carrying out maintenance only when necessary, depending on your environment and cooling requirements.
- You can choose from a range of maintenance service plans, including Pay-As-You-Go or Term Contracts to suit your equipment and your circumstances.
- We offer a complete, year round nationwide air conditioning maintenance service – especially useful if you operate from a number of sites.
- Every maintenance visit includes a free asset check and our technicians are able to arrange a quotation for any repairs they identify.
Air Conditioning Contracts
Our Planned Maintenance Contracts are specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation. The frequency of our maintenance visits will be agreed with you to ensure the optimum reliability and efficiency of your air con system. However, our maintenance visits always include the following activities:
- Check and clean the condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins
- Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
- Check all electrical connections
- Check operation of heater and any interlocks
- Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices
- Check condensate pump and float/sensor
- Check and flush condensate drain and tray, descale and add water treatment as necessary
- Check condensate drain pipe work for water tightness
- Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
- Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
- Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
- Check expansion valves
- Check start and running current
- Check Delta T across coil in cooling and heating modes
- Check unit operation, controls and settings
- Ensure unit is clean and damage -free
A range of consumable products will also be used during our comprehensive maintenance visits including slime guard tablets, cleaning materials, tie wraps, connector blocks, nitrogen gas and lubricating oils.